If you've been hurt in an auto accident you know what a miserable experience it can be. We have helped thousands in your situation and want to help you too. We can work direclty with the car insurance carrier or with an attorney under a Letter of Protection (LOP). Our network of doctors focus primarily on those that have been hurt in an accident, and they are well-versed in the latest evidence-based care for injuries that most often occur as a result of car accidents. Our treatment protocols and medical records can help ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Even if you were at fault for the accident you may have what is called Personal Injury Protection (PIP) under your auto insurance to cover your treatment.
Not just any healthcare providers can handle a Department of Labor Federal Workers Compensation claim. Our DOL providers are properly credentialed with the Department of Labor, and we employ the services of former workers comp adjusters to help assist you with your CA forms so you can get your benefits started today. Our DOL doctors are experienced in filing the appropriate paperwork for your injuries and treatment. We know how much Department of Labor employees treasure their jobs, and we want to help you get the benefits you deserve until you can get back to work pain-free. We can even help you with your mileage reimbursement for your doctors appointments. 
Navigating the Texas Workers Compensation system can be a brutal process for an injured worker in Texas. Probably the most important decision you will make is choosing your treating doctor. Your treating doctor will help file the initial DWC forms and will perform the initial examination that will help determine your approved or "compensable" injuries. Don't make the mistake of treating with a doctor that is not experienced in navigating the Texas Workers Comp system. You need a provider that will fight for you should the carrier dispute any or all of your injuries or treatment. We will file appeals on your behalf if we do not believe you are getting the treatment you deserve, and we employ the services of a formers workers comp adjuster that can assist you with your claim. If you have chosen the wrong doctor, do not worry because you can change your treating doctor if you are not happy with your treatment or results, and we can assist you with that process.
If you've been the victim of a crime and injured as a result, the state of Texas may cover up to $50,000 in medical bills as a result of your injuries through the Texas Attorney General's office. If you do not have insurance to cover your care, we can help. We have experience in helping crime victims receive the treatment they need by getting their claims approved. Some of the crimes we have assisted in providing treatment for include gun shot injuries, knife stabbing injuries, assault and battery injuries, and DWI injuries. Many of these incidents cause multiple injuries other than the obvious injuries. For example, a gun shot may cause musculoskeletal injuries to the afflicted and surrounding areas other than the obvious wound itself. We make sure to treat the obvious injuries as well as any underlying or ancillary injuries.
Many healthcare providers do not take slip and fall injuries seriously enough. Although a slip and fall may seem innocent or minor enough, we have seen serious injuries as a result of slip and falls. Some slip and falls result in broken bones, ruptured or herniated spinal discs, or torn ligaments or tendons. We may try to blame a slip and fall on our own clumsiness but oftentimes slip and falls are the result of someone's negligence. Perhaps someone did not clean up a slippery, hidden mess that they already knew about. Maybe a business did not fix an obstruction or hazard that others had already complained about. With slip and falls and other accident claims you only have one chance to get the treatment you deserve for those injuries. If you let too much time lapse insurance companies will deny your care. Get the treatment you deserve now so that you won't be paying for it years later.